Compact thin-section bearings by Rodriguez in inch and metric measurements are the right choice for all applications in the mechanical engineering industry, where compact design, low weight and miniaturisation is important.
One of the most important applications of the Rodriguez thin-section bearings is in robotics technology. There they are used, for instance in the hand axes of painting robots in the automotive industry. With more than 250 different types of thin-section bearings up to hybrid versions with ceramic balls, Rodriguez is offering the optimal solution for each constructive problem.
Smaller and lighter - this is a requirement in many modern designs. This requirement is met by thin-section bearings.
Advantages of Rodriguez thin-section bearings
- Thin-section bearings have a large bore diameter with a smaller bearing cross-section.
- Solid shafts can be replaced with hollow shafts.
- The free interior of the thin-section bearings can be used for air ducts, hydraulic piping, electrical wiring or slip rings.
- Thin-section bearings are small, light and compact.
- Despite miniaturisation, the performance of thin-section bearing is comparable to that of normal bearings.